VM Dagger

To make up your point to why so and so is true. And for others to give counter-argument.
mengapakah1

VM Dagger

Post by mengapakah1 » 6 months ago

1st of all thank you very much for your wonderful job in providing a smooth and stable server for everyone to play.
We all really appreciate it and we translate it with little donation as a small token of appreciation. Thanks again.

Now back to the business.
I understand someone is complaining bout the drop rate of VM Dagger that results in the adjustment of its rate recently.

In 4 SF run, I got:
58 VM Dagger
28 VM Bow
38 VM Knuckle
38 VM Mace
32 VM 2 Handed Axe
34 VM Saber
and etc

Honestly, I believe this is some kind of discrimination? Why VM Dagger is so special compared to other VM weapons?
What is the rational of adjusting specifically 1 VM weapon rate just to suit 1 complaint from a player?

unkown

Re: VM Dagger

Post by unkown » 6 months ago

Seems like your introduction has a big impact on your conclusion that youve been discriminated. :otl:
Sounds like let's lay down some bucks here and imo it's totally a meh. mamamamaneeyy
I even heard people asking GM some special treatment Pvpwise smh that's how i translate the little
donations happening here , just an opinion btw.

Well , for your business there's nothing wrong if that thing will be reverted imho or atleast remove it
from one monster inside the instance. something was might overlooked here as the changes provided
drop of VM dagger into 3 specific mobs already. (i wont give the link so people will read now CL always)
@GM nubs shout-out for your recommendation. And yea good counting of the weopons btw never thought
someone will do that tedious thing just to post this pov. I myself run 4 accounts in SF but i really didnt mind how
much i get or whatever.

Have good day Mr. Lil Donation. :high:

mengapakah1

Post by mengapakah1 » 6 months ago

Been waiting for GM to reply instead but someone else replied. Thanks anyway.

I was saying all other VM weapon being discriminated due to this, not me being discriminated.

The intro is just to thank GM, and to remind that we all have our share here to know what's actually going on.
Please don't be very negative and very sarcastic to others. Try to open your mind and look at it in a professional way. I just want to know the rational of having 1 specific VM weapon drop rate increased. I am challenging GM decision due to this changed. If there is a valid and acceptable reason, then I am good.

This is a place to debate after all, there is no need to be very very sarcastic to other people's post. Gosh believe me your reply is super sarcastic lol.

God bless you friend.

unkown

Post by unkown » 6 months ago

this is a place to debate after all so dont get affected if someone is pointing out in a sarcastic way cuz i really understand the donation thing on a different way. I know some people who does it so cant help it. (tempting to post screenshots).
hope gm will satisfy what you’re trying to ask.

byers

GM.nubs
Site Admin

Post by GM.nubs » 6 months ago

mengapakah1 wrote:
6 months ago
I just want to know the rational of having 1 specific VM weapon drop rate increased. I am challenging GM decision due to this changed. If there is a valid and acceptable reason, then I am good.
I consider the dagger as 2 separate weapons. One focusing on Magic ATK and the other focusing on Physical ATK. You see it drops as:
mengapakah1 wrote:
6 months ago
In 4 SF run, I got:
58 VM Dagger
28 VM Bow
38 VM Knuckle
38 VM Mace
32 VM 2 Handed Axe
34 VM Saber
But i see it as:
24 VM Dagger (Matk)
24 VM Dagger (Atk)
28 VM Bow
38 VM Knuckle
38 VM Mace
32 VM 2 Handed Axe
34 VM Saber
If you find any issue or bugs, please kindly report to any channels you wish (Facebook Page, Discord, BitBucket)