[CL] 2019.04.10 - Pet Fixes

The boring update logs that the GM writes to show that he is actually working. Also the place where the GM will announce stuff such as events.
GM.nubs
Site Admin

[CL] 2019.04.10 - Pet Fixes

Post by GM.nubs » 6 months ago

Dev Rants Logs

This maintenance is done to fix several issues regarding pets plaguing the server.

New Feature/Improvements
  • I received a lot of complaints regarding the pets are getting hungry too quickly since the patch. The issue here, I believe is that, previously the pet hunger mechanism didn't work properly. It was fixed with the patch. In the official server, pet hunger drops down every 60 seconds (100% rate). In Milky, the pet hunger was set to 150% or every 90 seconds. To improve the quality of life a little bit, I have increased the rates to 200% (or 120 seconds).
  • Along with the above, I also added a new command to allow pet autofeed, with the aptly named @petautofeed command. As long as you have the feed in your inventory, this commands will allow the client to automatically feed your pet when the hunger drops to 89 points (100 being completely full).
  • The loyalty rate was superbly high and needs to be nerf as the feeding process has been made easier 1500% -> 300%. Means 15x to 3x compared to official. Relatively, (from my testing) at 15x you only need to feed a pet 3-4 times to get it to loyal which is way too fast to my liking.

Bug Fixes
  • Now, pets should be able to "hatch" and "return to egg" form.
  • Currently, there is no proper way to solve the #643 | Pet Incubator interface not automatically closing after hatching a pet. Thus, the item is added with a built-in @refresh into its effect. This closes the window by forcefully teleport the player on the same coordinate.
  • Pet eggs are also now transferable even after you get them to loyal (not account bound).

If you find any issue or bugs, please kindly report to any channels you wish (Facebook Page, Discord, BitBucket)