So, this week I spent time on to add another instance; Temple of the Demon God. This seems like a very difficult instance. Let see if anyone could complete it. Just to note, ToDG requires storyline quest to start, https://irowiki.org/wiki/Dimensional_Travel.
- Added Temple of the Demon God Instance.
- Added #1449 | Gelerdria to Leablem. It is SS Class requiring #1414 | Gelerdria, 1M Zeny and #25239 | New Advanced Lubricant x 1 per try. 10% chance of success. #28506 | Storm Stone is still unreleased as of now.
- Increase official headgear style limit (from 27) to 31.
- Added Repairman to Ayothaya.
- Added #12790 | Name Change Coupon in the cash shop for 10 CP. After using the item, you can change your name in the character selection window (only on the character that uses the item).
- [PvP/WoE] We found that the reinforcement warp point (via flag) is too close. This made the defending party to have too much of an advantage. This is fine in a large populated server. But in a small population, this made the attacking guild have problem attacking as they keep being "attack" by the defenders using the flag teleport. While they have to walk from the enterance. Thus, it is decided to move the warp point earlier.
- Item Balance:
- #15147 | Abusive Robe
- The nerf script are now optimized to only affect during PvP and WoE.
- Bonus damage to monster races (Demi-human, Demon, Undead) increased back to 4% per refine level.
- [Added] Bonus damage to player are now 1% per refine level.
- [PvP/WoE] Refine combo bonus from with #2519 | Morrigane's Manteau and #2524 | Valkyrie Manteau now reduced back to per 1 (from 2) refine level. This combo bonus is still requires 2 refine level in PvP and WoE environment.
- [Added] Ignore DEF combo bonus for player by 5%.
- #5360 | Hyuke's Black Cat Ears
- Bonus to ignore magical defense increased to 100%. However, during the buff duration, physical defense are reduced by 50%.
- Buff duration increased to 10 seconds, but no change to the proc-rate.
- #15147 | Abusive Robe
- [PvP/WoE] Reflect Damage:
- Reflect damage are now reduced to a certain percentage (hidden for now). The ammount reduced will be announce after the "balance" is reached. This affects every items and skills that reflect damage but only during WoE/PvP.
- Shadow Chaser's Man Hole:
- Aftercast delay is increased by 10 seconds. However, the skill duration (the blue trap itself) is also increased by 10 seconds per level. No change on the debuff (trapped) duration.
- [WoE] Emperium health is reduced (from 700) to 450. Because population to small, Emperium rarely gets damaged. When they do, often times only for a bit.
- Removed some items from #22537 | Prize of Hero:
- #522 | Fruit of Mastela
- #547 | White Slim Potion
- #607 | Yggdrasilberry
- #608 | Yggdrasil Seed
- #678 | Poison Bottle
- Added Healer and Warper NPC to Fire Basin. Warper also have a warp to the Fire Basin (Town category).
- Added #6026 | Written Oath Of Marriage (Marriage Covenant) to potential drop from #8501 | Milky Special Gift Box.
- Fixed a bug with abusive robe combo script. The old effect was stacking ontop of the new effect making it stronger than intended. e.g combo with Valkrie Manteau +30% MaxHP (old) + 20% MaxHP (new) = +50% MaxHP bonus.
- [HotFix] 2019.03.08 Re-enable Transfer Gate to Abyss Castle Dungeon.
- Star Gladiator's (and Star Emperor) Union of the Sun, Moon and Star skill. The skill is said cannot be increased. This is a bug that I can't fix but there is a way around it. To raise the skill, make sure your Knowledge (or Carrier) of the Sun, Moon and Star skill is already at level 9. Then minimize the skill window (the minus button on the top bar of the skill window). The Union Skill should be upgrade-able there.
- Follow up to Homunculus auto-attack. Apparently, only Vanilmirth and Filir are able to auto attack. Other homun just sit there.
- Regarding Abusive Robe. The script actually doesn't have the ignore DEF Player race (see this). Normally, most item with "demi-human" in their description, will also add "RC_Player" (see this). Basically, this week is a buff to pierce def to player.