[WoE/PvP] Balancing Suggestions

Gives us any suggestion for us to further improve the server.
GM.nubs
Site Admin

[WoE/PvP] Balancing Suggestions

Post by GM.nubs » 8 months ago

Please make your suggestion towards balancing WoE/PvP here.
It can be items, skills, or whatever related.
The only request here is that you provide good information as to why so and so are too strong or weak and needs to be buffed/nerfed.

If there are disputes towards the suggestion, a separate thread will be created for various party to debate on that particular issue.
If you find any issue or bugs, please kindly report to any channels you wish (Facebook Page, Discord, BitBucket)

unkown

Re: [WoE/PvP] Balancing Suggestions

Post by unkown » 6 months ago

Does 20% reduce of Flee on Woe implemented ? As i tested pvp map there is no reduction of Flee inside and outside pvp area.

Thanks.

GM.nubs
Site Admin

Post by GM.nubs » 6 months ago

it is implemented (in WOE maps). It is not (currently) implemented on PvP maps.
If you find any issue or bugs, please kindly report to any channels you wish (Facebook Page, Discord, BitBucket)

jayikmal

Post by jayikmal » 6 months ago

Please revert Shadow Chaser limitations on Manhole, which is ridiculously changing the game mechanics. As a debuffer class, debuff is the only thing it can do and u just take that away. Whoever suggested that at the first place is obviously have no idea or experience on countering this class, as they in a desperate need on Custom Nerf on specific skills. Be better, not take down others advantage. I think taking advantage on a handicap is really a no brainer desperate and we don't need these . :D

TLDR : Revert manhole to its default mechanics, some players just dunno how to counter stuff :D

vhet14

Post by vhet14 » 6 months ago

I got no problem with it since that is the way manhole supposed to work. Go revert it to its original mechanics. Besides, might add a little thrill to woe and I think the one's who suggested this already quit.

unkown

That should be escalated since the day it was nerfed. Everyone should always be aware on the game changes because we have changelogs , i doubt some people just dont know how to read cl. @GM.nubs , that concern should be address since on the first place SC are born to
be annoying. Just revert that back so players using that class on WoE does not feel useless anymore.

PS. to the one who requested it , i think that guy quit already so you can revert it back again.

unkown

Hi Nubs,

Before Avalon left afair , you changed the pvp map to gvg maps right?like it was pvp map has same damage as to gvg maps. Did u revert it back?

Thanks.

GM.nubs
Site Admin

Post by GM.nubs » 6 months ago

unkown wrote:
6 months ago
Hi Nubs,

Before Avalon left afair , you changed the pvp map to gvg maps right?like it was pvp map has same damage as to gvg maps. Did u revert it back?

Thanks.
no other changes since then. it still have the same damage reduction values.

unkown

Hi,

I would like to verify if Magician gloves ( w/ current milkyRO effect) can be wear on both slot
If Yes,

1st. I thnk something was overlooked on this because refering on the effect on the custom item that
you implemented, it gives a mgic class a bypass 50% hard magic defense of adventurer when performing
magical attacks with 2 gloves equipped. And having that said that's already a highly mdef pierce from a
questable item only.Take note that orignal gloves does not gives mdef pierce to demi human and i thnk that
made iRO removed the restriction of wearing it on both hands.Not to mention Neko cew have similar effects
but they need to be refine to achiev high MDEF pierce and its not even close to 30%.

2nd. Having that gloves equipped on both accesory sot providing a magic class a flat 50% ignore hard MDEF of DH,
you migh forgot that you also nered golden thiefbug Card by changing it's effect into ignoring magical defense
to 70% thanks to us. With all this magical piercing your providing on your server , i suggest to revert back the
effect into 80 or 90% atleast we all agree no to 100%.

You are facing some difficulties and want it to be easy. Be smart. its not difficult to pneuma your allies, dispell your ennemies.
If u are facing FBH Sorc/WL use Mdef equipements,there's alot of options its RO.

MVP card are made to be "power" , its like having a high upgrade weapon or armor. But with the addition of not
just making you stronger, some card make you versatile, everything in RO, is made well.

You are seeing it only by your sight, but people who invested themself to have a power equipment want to use it.
And its made to be use not to be thrown or dump away. :meh:

mengapakah1

Post by mengapakah1 » 6 months ago

Not sure if it really worthy to equip 2 Mage Glove to get 50% ignore Mdef when there are many other good accessory to be considered for more Matk (Tempo Ring combo/Dog Tag combo etc). Need to test to get the answer but too lazy to complete the mission.

In addition Warlock is rarely be seen anywhere in Milky nowadays - last was Anastasia (quit I think) and Deoxys. Poor Warlock.