MVP card recycler NPC

Gives us any suggestion for us to further improve the server.
mengapakah1

MVP card recycler NPC

Post by mengapakah1 » 4 months ago

Hi Nubs, a suggestion.

All knew that MVP card drop rate in Milky is relatively low. For example, it takes forever to get Osiris card (non over power MVP card).

Possible to put an MVP card recycler NPC?
Something like 50 MVP cards traded to 1 MVP card of our choice (example).
Understood on the rarity/strength of MVP cards, thus this can only applies to non rare MVP card (those non over power card).

Below are some suggestion for MVP card that can be obtained:
Atroce
Amon Ra
Baphomet
Dark Lord
Doppelganger
Drake
Detale
Dracula
Evil Snake Lord
Eddga
Garm
Gopi
Leak
Maya
Moonlight
Pharaoh
Phreeoni
RSX
Stormy Knight
Turtle General
Orc Hero
Orc Lord
Osiris
White Lady
Vesper

Thanks!
Last edited by mengapakah1 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

unkown

Re: MVP card recycler NPC

Post by unkown » 4 months ago

I beg to disagree on this. IMHO , this will more likely destroy the content of the server
same on what happened on bosnia.I understand that there are people who spend themeselves
on camping mvps right now but we have this MPC compensation that only TOP 5 in MVPrank can
avail. Is it not enough to satisfy if you accidentally get 10 Osiris cards? Maybe increase more the
MCP for the TOP 5 rank.

Second , the cards the mentioned above are all usefull cards except amonra , dopel ,dracula , eddga
Gopi , leak , pharaoh , RSX ,Osiris and ya the 35M atroce.:(

But it is still Nubs decision but in my opinion this is rarely seen on other servers except Super High rate.
Not unless people now have more than 10 MVPS. #omg

vhet14

Post by vhet14 » 4 months ago

What's with the shit idea? No one will suggest this if they don't have at least 10 or more MVP cards. I think the numbers of MVP cards right now is pretty high because of the implementation of Bossnia so no need to this MVP card recycler. Besides, if you don't get the card you needed after hunting those MVP's it only means one thing, TRY HARDER. I would only agree to this idea if the exchange rate is 100 : 1. ALL MVP cards has it use. you just need to figure it out.

unkown

Post by unkown » 4 months ago

me: Guessing on what card they actually want for 10 MVP cards /sigh

mengapakah1

Post by mengapakah1 » 3 months ago

1st, I do heard ppls abusing Bossnia, and I have no idea how many cards they got till now. GM should make a "Hall of Shame" post and list out those abusers.
I too don't agree with this Bossnia thing, but I guess GM have his own reason why he put it there.

2nd, you should know how hard it is to get 1 MVP card, let alone to get 10 cards. 10 is just a suggestion though. Those cards are also a suggestion.

Changed to 50 to 1 card then...

If this is a rubbish idea, then it's okay. Honestly, just suggesting because server is way too boring now. Super boring lol.

unkown

Post by unkown » 3 months ago

Youre absolutely right. sever now is boring lets be honest with it , but atleast your on TOP 5
in MVP rank. top 1? but moving forward i dont clearly understand the objective of this suggestion.
Maybe to those PVM players they will really appreciate this but ya the debate will play on 50:1
or 100:1 , and if this will be accidentally implemented hope everyone should be aware on the cards that
will be possible converted prior to update.

Maybe other options like 10 Osiris cards =
+20 Safe Ticket (armor /shield)
perfect weopon enchant (EA4 /SHARP4 /FS4?/SPELL7 etc)
MVP Card convert to MPC?

im not sure of what im saying but that are all suggestions also.

mengapakah1

Post by mengapakah1 » 3 months ago

Yeap... 400++ MVP kills and zero card LOL

vhet14

Post by vhet14 » 3 months ago

Crying over 400+ kill with no card drop. I killed 2k ++ mvp in a span of 4 days and didn't get a single card. Just try harder

unkown

i saw that 2k kills 😩 , so its probably youre lucky or not.

unkown

i guess the safe tickets perfect enchant or mvp to mpc is better than recycler?